Tomorrow is the BIG 5 year anniversary for us! I can't believe how fast time flies by.. It seems like yesterday that we were getting married. And now 5 years later, we have had so many great memories together.... I still remember going to Monroe on the weekends with Jaclyn! I was just 15, but I knew I loved him then.5 things I love about Chase:
1. He's the best daddy to Shaylee (she absolutely LOVES her daddy)
2. He treats me sooo good. I couldn't ask for anything better!
3. He is such a hardworker, we never go without because if we are struggling then he picks up a 2nd and sometimes a 3rd job just to make ends meet and let me be a stay at home mom.
4. He makes me laugh. Haha sometimes we do the dumbest things together!
5. He tells me I'm beautiful everyday, even on the days when I'm not feeling or looking good at all!
Anyway, we aren't doing anything too exciting tomorrow, maybe go out to dinner. The cruise we went on in April was our celebration for 5 years together!
4 comments:
congrats! time flies... ps.. I TOOK THAT PICTURE just shortly after we got stormed on!
congrats on the big 5! thats so great.
Congrats!You guys are a great couple.
ah congrats the time does fly by i remember when we use to live by each other that seemed like yesterday. crazy
Post a Comment