Thursday, June 3, 2010

New View


Well we are offically moved out of our house, and renting a house. Shaylee tells me all the time that she "loves the new house." Lastnight I rode past our old house and it made me a little sad. We had many great memories in that house.
The pictures is the view from our front doorstep (thats right NO neighbors for miles), I love sitting outside in the evenings. The deer come and eat in the pasture across the road. We don't know what's next for us, so we will probably be renting this little house for a while until we decide what we are going to do. We are just glad the move is OVER! It's a lot of hard work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drove past your house the other day too and you werent there and I couldnt figure out who was. But I did drive by your new place and you werent there either! But we go swimming usually on friday nights at like 5 or 530 so bring shaylee over sometime!

gleave said...

Are you guys still in Beaver? Lets see a pict of the house!

Jess Mangum said...

niiiice.. i would love that! how about a picture of the house!

Shondel said...

wow thats a view lot for sure! sounds awesome!

The Wheeler's said...

I wish I had a view with no neighbors! How do you like your new place?