Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Announcing......


Well since I announced it on Facebook, I decided I should maybe let all our blogging friends know that BABY GLEAVE #2 is on the way! We are really excited. I went to the Doctor yesterday. I'm 13 weeks along. It had a good strong heartbeat, and everything is looking good so far :) Due January 20th.. Which seems like forever away. Hopefully it goes by fast :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my birthday! That would be so fun to have the same b-day! Congrats we are excited for you! How you feeling? I remember how sick you were with Shaylee, I hope your doing better than that!

The Wheeler's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

hodgesfamily said...

Im so excited for you. It will go by fast i remember saying the same thing and thinking that it was going to be forever long and kenadie is already almost 3 months old. So just hang in there it will be here before you know it.

Jessica and Justin said...

Congrats!!

Shondel said...

woohoo! LOVE IT. i CANT wait to find out what the sex is. i dont know if you have a preference but i will keep my fingers crossed that you are having a boy. it is a BLAST to have one of each. congrats!

Jess Mangum said...

im really so super super excited for you guys to expand this little family!! congrats!