Monday, July 12, 2010
Potty Training Update
Well I think we can offically say that Shaylee is potty trained. And to my surprise it was super easy, she caught on to peeing in the potty sooo easily. Pooping has been a little struggle but I think she is getting the hang of it. She wears big girl panties all day long, even when she naps. She always wakes up dry. We still put a pull up on at night for her, and about half the time she is dry. I love not having to run to the store weekly for diapers, its so nice! And not to mention cheaper! Yay for Shay Shay! We are proud of our baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job Shaylee!!
Go Shaylee! That's awesome she caught on so quickly!! I'm hoping Hank will do the same, but I've heard boys sometimes don't do as well.
ahh good job shaylee!!!!
Post a Comment