

Well not much had changed from last week to this week. It looks like I will be pregnant for another week or 2.
Dialated 2cm . And still 80% thinned. Total weight gain: 40 LBS (That continues to go up) According to a ultrasound I had a couple weeks ago he should be a pretty good sized baby!
3 comments:
that picture of shaylee really made me laugh!! she's going to be a great big sister and she told me that she is soooo excited!!! and so am i!
Darc you Look so good!! I can't believe that little boy is going to be here so soon! I feel like I have missed out on so much lately! Shay bug is adorable like always Love her prego belly!! Your house looks beautiful! I need to come see it in person! Hope all is well let me know when the baby arrives!
i LOVE that picture of shaylee. that is freaking funny!
Post a Comment