Saturday, January 1, 2011

House






















I decided since I'm going to print my 2010 blog book, I better get some house pictures on here. There is still so much that needs to be done to each room in the house, BLINDS and Shaylee's room will probably come first she needs a new bed and dresser. The baby room is done and the main bathroom, but that's it.
Shaylee is loving the huge unfinished basement. She has toys galore down there. Her tricycle and 4-wheeler to ride all around. It's been nice having a basement, because it is way to snowy and cold to play outside.
Anyway so far we are loving the new house, and even more that it's finally done. Building is a headache, especially when pregnant LOL. But I'm glad we are in! Just can't wait to bring our baby home :)




4 comments:

The Wheeler's said...

Your house looks soo good! I bet you are glad to finally be in it.

The Mitchell Family said...

love the new house the color on the outside are so beauitful and the inside is so nice congrats i bet your glad it all done.

Jessica and Justin said...

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Jess Mangum said...

LOVE IT! I want to come see it!!!