I have nothing to blog about beside that my kids are growing like weeds, and I take lots of pictures so I thought I would put some on here. We are glad it's April and spring is here, we are loving the few warm days we've had.
Shaylee is loving her new princess kitchen, I have it in the living room by my kitchen and she follows what Im doing in the real kitchen, she makes me tell her exactly what im doing "Ok add the flour now." and she does it too. "Now stir". haha Chase is probably sick of hearing exactly what Im doing, but she loves it. She is loving her new jeep and has learned quickly how to drive it well.
Rowdy is getting big, he's about 14 pounds now, and eats lots. He is smiling and 'talking'. He loves to lay on the floor and study his hands. And he loves to sit on mom's lap on the couch and watch his sister dance, and run around the living room. He smiles at her all the time.
Chase has been working hard on our fence. It's looking good, getting the back done then on to the sides. It keeps him busy, he went to work today at 7 A.M. and didnt come in the house until 9 P.M. He got right to work on it when he got home from work today. It will be so nice when its done to just let Shaylee (and the dog) out and not have to worry about them running off.
There hasn't been much going on with me, just taking care of babies all day. I love being able to stay at home with our kids and watch them grow. Sure it would be nice to have the extra money if I had a job, but it's just not worth it to me.
3 comments:
hahaha.. Shay in her jeep.. too cute and the cooking thing, how fun for her! Cant believe how big little rowdy is getting!
Her kitchen looks cute & fun for her to have upstairs! I need to come up to see her drive her new jeep & see my Rowdy dude. I am missing out on his new things he's learning! Maybe soon!
your kids are so cute i totally agree with you on staying home because you have your who life to have extra cash but your kids will grow up so fast.
Post a Comment