Friday, May 13, 2011

4 Months Old


















I can't believe how fast 4 months has gone by. Rowdy is such a happy and good baby. I can lay him on the floor and he will just 'talk' like crazy. He will smile at me from across the room. He is to cute. A few facts about four months: Eats 4-6 ounces, 2 large rice bottles a day, wears size 3 diapers, 6-9 month old clothes, tries to roll over alot but has only done it 2 times, laughs once in a while, likes to rub his face with a burp rag when falling asleep, loves watching Shaylee play, sleeps in his crib in bedroom, sleeps entire night and rarely wakes up before 7, loves his daddy. Love you buddy!

2 comments:

The Pearson's said...

He is such a stinkin cute kid. Like literally so dang cute I can't believe it! Loooove it! Lovenhis smile..his hair ...his little cheeks. He seems like a good baby! Des' babies not an easy one lol...

The Mitchell Family said...

om heck he is so freaken cute i love his big smile.