I know Shaylee is only 3 years old, but I thought it would be a good idea to put her in swim lessons. Knowing she wouldn't learn to swim in one week, I just thought it would help her to get comfortable in the water and help her to learn to hold her breath. She is doing good, she is a little uncomfortable in the water but she is getting better each day. The class is fun, her little friends Danzee, Jex and Kade are there, so that helps out alot! I'm hoping to just put her in lessons every year until she learns how to swim. (that may take 15 years at this rate LOL) But it's fun anyways!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Swimming Lessons
I know Shaylee is only 3 years old, but I thought it would be a good idea to put her in swim lessons. Knowing she wouldn't learn to swim in one week, I just thought it would help her to get comfortable in the water and help her to learn to hold her breath. She is doing good, she is a little uncomfortable in the water but she is getting better each day. The class is fun, her little friends Danzee, Jex and Kade are there, so that helps out alot! I'm hoping to just put her in lessons every year until she learns how to swim. (that may take 15 years at this rate LOL) But it's fun anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like they had a great time and it was so fun to see you and get to visit for a minute...at the park. I can't belive how big your baby is already!
Post a Comment