This little girl was so excited for her preschool halloween party!! I have been hearing about it all week. She is a devil this year!. And her best little buddie Emmy is Belle. I'm sure these girls are having a blast at there party!
She looked so cute! I'm so glad that the girls are in the same class this year! Addy will meet lots of new friends, I hope her and Shaylee will be good friends.
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
2 comments:
She looks so darling...she is a little princess!
She looked so cute! I'm so glad that the girls are in the same class this year! Addy will meet lots of new friends, I hope her and Shaylee will be good friends.
Post a Comment