Thanks for the comment! Ya I hear all this talk about snow and I am always so grateful when the winter months come around and I can still go to the beach..I already take the warmth all year round here for granted! I don't know what 'Im going to do when I move back to Utah! Rowdy is so cute in this photo!
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
3 comments:
Thanks for the comment! Ya I hear all this talk about snow and I am always so grateful when the winter months come around and I can still go to the beach..I already take the warmth all year round here for granted! I don't know what 'Im going to do when I move back to Utah! Rowdy is so cute in this photo!
ummm brrrr that's fun though i wish it snowed down here more and lasted for more then half a day
I know the kids love it but I'm with you...I love FALL!
Post a Comment