Monday, August 10, 2009

Cabela's












What's a trip up north without stopping at Cabela's?? Shaylee loved all the animals and fish.. We spent about a hour there just looking at all the fun stuff. I told Chase to leave his wallet in the car, cuz he wasn't getting anything. Haha.
Our trip up north was really fun, although about 6 of us ended up sick. (including my dad and me.) That kind of made it a long trip home. But it's good to be home. I went to bed really early lastnight and I am starting to feel better today.

2 comments:

Melanee said...

I MISS Shaylee! At least me & her didn't get sick! Just enjoying my peace & quiet with your Dad gone.
I'm sad my brother isn't coming this weekend to visit. Enjoy Monroe & Jenn's baby shower.

Susie Walker said...

You have the cutest family and your little girl is so adorable! Did she just love all the animals there?