Monday, August 24, 2009

FaLl BeAr HuNt 2009




Saturday was the start of the fall bear hunt. We got up really early at 5:00 A.M. and met up with everyone at Ernie's. We drove around for about a hour looking for tracks. Eventually we let the dogs out after Russell's dogs rigged it. The chase was surprisingly fast! The bear wasn't to far from where trucks were parked and there was a trail right to it. We had Shaylee with us all day. She did really well and never fussed once it was a long day for her we got home at 2:00 P.M. She slept for a couple hours, she was definatly worn out. ( I forgot my camera, so these pics are from Colt and Alli. I wish I had it to get some pics of Shaylee.)

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

You have got to be kidding me...this is beyond me...lol...its like a whole new world for me! LOL! Pretty dang cool though! That's so cool that you take Shaylee- You got that girl becoming mountain cowgirl already! I love all your pictures of her on horses and four wheelers- Nothing on a ranch will scare her when you have started her young like this! Looks fun! I hope all esle well too! I miss you!

Lier