Saturday, August 15, 2009

Monroe











On Thursday Kelly and Markell came over to Beaver for the day to play with Shaylee. Then we decided to let her go home with them that night and have a sleep over.. It was nice for us to have a date night. We went to see "The Proposal" It was really funny. Then on friday, after cleaning the bank Chase and I headed to Monroe. I missed my little one, so I was sooo excited to see her. Today was Jenn's baby shower, so I left Shaylee with Chase. And of course whats he going to do with her? Let her ride Appy. She loved it. He said she threw a fit when he made her get off!




4 comments:

Melanee said...

Appy looks great & Shaylee as always is happy to be on a horse. She LOVES horses. Glad you guys had fun!

Katie Snedeger said...

Shaylee looks so cute on that horse all by herself!! So fun you guys got to have a night out all by yourself Zach and I need to do that more often!

Danny, Kim and Carter said...

Your little girl is so cute! Ya I loved hair school, I went to Evans.

The Pearson's said...

k so I love the picture where Shaylee looks like she has her toes pointed- but think its cuz she was moveing her foot- like it was in motion because its not super clear- but I love how she has a lil smile on her face- it looks like she was loving it! And its even cute that the horse is totally looking over the wood fence staring you right in the camera-ha love it!