




Today, like tradition we went out and found our Christmas tree. I had a hard time finding one that I liked because to many tree's were dead looking because of the beetle bug. But I did eventually find one that I thought would do.. And it turned out to be a good one. I can't ever have a full big tree because my house is just to small. Shaylee helped me put the "balls" on the tree. She had a blast decorating for Christmas today, she picked up Mrs. Clause and refused to put her down or give her to me. So she chose where Mrs. Clause went and it's no where near Santa haha. We love Christmas time! And we are really excited, because Shaylee will be alot of fun this year opening presents!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving. I love that you went and found your own tree, we are lame and have a fake one!!! LOL! I have your guys christmas present I will hopefully bring it over tommorrow.
o so much fun. she looks like she is loving it. and the tree is pretty.
Post a Comment