Wednesday, November 18, 2009












We get bored easily in the winter time at our house, so lastnight we decided to drag the matress into the living room and let her jump and play.. She played hard for over a hour and a half. She jumped from the couch, to the matress, to the floor. Laughing and yelling "Fun!" and "Jump!" the whole time. We completely wore her out.



4 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

What a great idea looks like fun!!

Shondel said...

we have had MANY of those kinds of evenings in the winter. i know exactly what you mean. WHATEVER will entertain them for any amount of time.

The Pearson's said...

How funny! I think I did that when I was little even if there wasnt snow outside! I loved it! Soon youll have all matresses ans chairs in the living room making a hut! LOL! She is a lil cutie pie! I see all these pix of her jumpin than Boom the last photo she is past out! HA! Hard!

Stephanie King said...

Looks like fun!