Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!






















































We had a great Halloween this year! Shaylee was getting the hang of things pretty fast, she wouldn't say trick or treat, but she was sure to say "Thank You" to everyone. We met up with lots of friends and my mom and dad were here too! First we went to the Heritage Auto Trunk or Treat, then to the ward Trunk or Treat! Then of course we stopped by Cherie's for some yummy carmel popcorn! Shaylee didn't really know what to think of her little friends with their painted faces. She was the cutest little ladybug around!

4 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

Shaylee looks so cute!! I wish I could of seen her in her cute costume! I'm glad she liked halloween!

Anonymous said...

She is super cute! I loved the ladybug costume! Yeah Tyson is going to be a cop, scary but exciting!

Kiesha said...

Shaylee looked so cute in her costume!

Shondel said...

hey this town isnt THAT big, im surprised we didnt bump into you guys! lol what a cute lady bug.