Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hair N Snow




Today I cut Shaylee's hair and gave her some bangs! I have had the hardest time knowing what to do with her hair, She's grown a couple major mulletts. And if you look under her bangs you can see like a line of new hair or just her hairline I guess I don't really know what it is... Anyway needless to say we tried bangs today. I think they turned out cute! I showed her in the mirror when we were done and she said " I love it! Bangs." Haha she makes me laugh everyday!






The last picture is one out the door in our carport showing all the snow! If you look on the hood of Chase's truck there is at least 10 inches out there! There was no snow yesterday on our grass! And now we are covered in it again! SAD just when I think it's getting warm, this happens :(

6 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

her bangs are darling.. she has so much personality!! and holy freakin snow!

Melanee said...

I love her new bangs. She's getting nice thick hair (like grandma melanee). That is a ton of snow! Supposed to get warm friday. Maybe it will all melt! Here I am looking at swimming pools & sandboxes for Shaylee.

The Wheeler's said...

Her hair turned out really cute! I wish I dared to cut Makenzie's hair myself, but I think I would just mess it up.

Stephanie King said...

she is such a cutie! i love her hair! we really need to get together sometime so the girls can play, we haven't seen you guys forever!

Shondel said...

oh i LOVE the bangs! she is so dang cute. allie is starting that hairline thing already! i love her hair though, super cute.

kwBALE photography said...

Hey Darcee! There was a problem with my photography button.. so if you want to re add it to your page.. go just to my photography page, and re add the code


thanks chicka!