Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2nd week











Rowdy is doing good, and already growing alot. He's out of newborn clothes and into 0-3. Even some 0-3 is too short already for him. He is a great baby and hardly cries. Still alittle mixed up between days and nights. He's waking up about 2 to 3 times a night, which I dont think is too bad. I had his pictures done last thursday. They turned out absolutely adorable! He looks so much like Shaylee did at this same age, it's crazy!! Shaylee is doing alot better with him, she loves him very much and is a big helper everyday. She loves to help bathe him and get him ready for the day. She chooses his blanket every morning.
Lots of people keep asking how the second baby is? And I have to say the second time around seems alot easier, maybe its that I'm a little less nervous with the newborn stage. I never want to put him down, so I'm sure he will be spoiled fast.

1 comment:

Shondel said...

wow hes so big already!
cute pictures.