Since today is President's Day, Chase had the day off work. So we decided to take a ride up the mountain and take Shaylee sledding. She loved it, Rowdy slept most of the time. I just sat in the truck with him and watched Shaylee and Chase sled. Of course she had to make snow angels too. She loves it! I'm ready for all this snow to melt and spring to come :) Then maybe I can stop being such a hermit, it's kind of hard to have a newborn in cold/flu season.
Monday, February 21, 2011
President's Day
Since today is President's Day, Chase had the day off work. So we decided to take a ride up the mountain and take Shaylee sledding. She loved it, Rowdy slept most of the time. I just sat in the truck with him and watched Shaylee and Chase sled. Of course she had to make snow angels too. She loves it! I'm ready for all this snow to melt and spring to come :) Then maybe I can stop being such a hermit, it's kind of hard to have a newborn in cold/flu season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment