Well on 1/11/11 I had a Doctor's appointment, where I was still dialated to a 2 and 80%. So the doctor decided to "strip membranes" Not sure what that means, but it obviously worked. So after the doctor I went home feeling a little crampy, went to bed. And at 6:30 A.M. the next morning I woke up to a contraction. I had contractions all day long, 8 minutes apart, I couldn't get them any closer, but they remained steady. So at about 6 P.M. I decided to finally go to the hospital and see what they said. They hooked me to the machine and watched my contractions for about a hour.. Then the doctor came in and checked me, I was at a 4 1/2. So they decided to keep me there, Yay! I was soo ready LOL.
After that, it seemed to go fast. I was at a 6 fast, then he broke my water which made it go a little faster. I had my epidural and was feeling decent for a while. But for some reason the hard contractions were still painful.I was fully dialated for a while and they just let the baby come down naturally.. Then at midnight I began pushing (which was really painful) at this point I think I could feel it all and I was crying and yelling "get it out" LOL so luckily I only pushed for 22 minutes.. and at 12:22 A.M. on 1/13/11 our baby boy was born!!
No comments:
Post a Comment