Every year, I attempt to take a family picture in the fall leaves, this year was a little harder trying to get 2 kids to look at the camera at the same time. But we got a few decent ones!
OMG! Your kids are getting so big. I'm sorry it didn't work out on friday night. We were wanting to stop but then our kids were asleep, so you know how that goes. It's just much easier to keep going! Hope to see you at pumpkin days saturday!
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
4 comments:
I think they turned out great! Your kiddos are so cute!
your hair is so long and healthy!!
picture is great, way to go!
OMG! Your kids are getting so big. I'm sorry it didn't work out on friday night. We were wanting to stop but then our kids were asleep, so you know how that goes. It's just much easier to keep going! Hope to see you at pumpkin days saturday!
Holy Cow~!!! These pictures are so cute. The individuals pictures and the family pictures are FABULOUS!! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment