I feel old.. But yesterday was a great birthday! My mom surprised me and showed up in the morning. She brought a cake, presents, and balloons! Shaylee was soooo excited to help ice the cake and that Grandma Melanee was here. It was nice to have a babysitter too! Chase took me out to dinner at the timberline.. YUM! It was a really great day.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a good little blogger for being busy with two kids! Rowdy is changing so much already! So stinkin cute and that's fun to see him start to try to smile! My friend in our ward just had a baby all I want to do is hold him I want one! Happy birthday... I was thinking about you on the 22nd ... Glad you had a good day! Shaylee looks so cute at the dog park..I like her lil outfit.
Post a Comment